Steps to set up a Google Wallet account
If you already have a Google Account, you can add Google Wallet by signing in with your existing username and password at wallet.google.com. Simply enter your personal and billing information and click Accept and create.
If you don’t have one yet, you’ll need a Google Account in order to sign up. Your Google Account is free and lets you access many Google products. Follow these steps to create one:
Suggestion: have all of your numbers and passwords you want to create ready before you try to sign up.
- Navigate to wallet.google.com
- Click “Create an Account”
- Enter the required information and click “Back to Google Wallet”
- Enter your personal and billing information and click “Accept and create”
- you can also sign up or create an account through the Google Wallet mobile app
Once you have your Google Wallet account fully set up, visit our contributions page to learn how to send in your contribution for FREE!
Always remember to include your group number in the notes area, or “personal” if it’s from you.
Any questions? Please contact the treasurer here.